Robotic CNC 3D+2D Cutting Machine
Replace up to 7 CNC machines!
Robotic CNC Beam & Plate Processing
Cut and transform steel beam and plate with one SteelPRO 1000.
Cut and process more profiles, faster. Perform up to seven robotic CNC beam and plate processing operations in a capable, compact footprint. SteelPRO 1000 is built for high output with much less transport, maintenance, and manual labor. This robotic CNC machine is a truly profitable and practical addition for any structural steel fabrication shop.
Plasma cut, drill, cope, bevel and transform 3D profiles and steel plate in a surprisingly space efficient profile. The 1000 is simple to set up and operate. Loading and manipulating of the workpiece is fully automated. There is no need to manually position, center or clamp the profile. SteelPRO software handles all major steel detailing and ProNest® plate nesting files.
The work cell foot print is 97’x11′ including a 70’x5’ profile table, 5’x10′ plate table, robotic enclosure and operator station. Innovative, efficient design permits lateral loading and unloading.
- Cut, transform and mark structural profiles such as steel beam, flat bar, angle, channel, and square or rectangular steel tubing.
- Process 65′ I-beam or H-beam from 4”x4” to 40”x8”.
- Full length beam splitting: produce T-beams with single or multiple cuts.
- Cut and bevel flat plate up to 2-1/2″ thick at 145 ipm with an inline heavy-duty 5×10′ water table.
- Fixed loading table and moving robot platform effectively reduces floor space required for loading and unloading.
- Vastly reduced material transport and handling time due to reduction in conventional single function work cells.
- Integrated ventilation system reduces compliance issues and workforce downtime.
- Laser-fast setup reduces costly manual labor. Simple to operate with SteelPRO software and 15” touch screen controls.
- Hypertherm® 260XD High Definition Plasma power source with Truehole technology and automated gas control. Cuts steel, stainless steel and aluminum up 2-1/2” thick at up to145 ipm.
- 6 axis high performance Fanuc® industrial robot engineered with severe dust and liquid protection. Fully IP67 protected.
- Inline 5’x10’ Water Table (optional) simultaneously cuts, bevels and miters flat plate, base and stiffener plates.
- Integrated enclosure ventilation and tube ventilation systems capture fumes around the robot and from inside hollow workpieces.
- Torch tip cleaning ensures better cut quality, reduced consumable blowouts, longer consumable life and work cell downtime.
- Reliable Safety Control System with dual-channel monitoring system meets or exceeds US and CSA standards for industrial robots.
SteelPRO 1000 software is designed to accept files from all major steel detailing programs and files produced by ProNest® from MTC software for plate nesting. SteelPRO software features structural profile nesting, a straightforward operator interface, real time robot communication and automatic plasma parameter selection to obtain best cut quality.